Friday, December 24, 2010

❤Merry Christmas❤

祝┏┯┓┏┯┓┏┯┓┏┯┓┏┯┓┏┯┓祝
福┠聖┠┨誕┠┨佳┠┨節┨┠快┨┠樂┨福
你┗┷┛┗┷┛┗┷┛┗┷┛┗┷┛┗┷┛妳
♪♫•.•°*°•.¸¸. ♡ ℒℴve ♡ .•°*° ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
❤❤Merry Christmas & happy New Year❤❤

JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL
JINGLE ALL THE WAY......
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

actually my dad gonna bring us to ROTORUA today, have a lovely spa, visit some historical places n valcanoes, BUTTTT my mum don't feel like goin!!!! arkkkkk sad i want to go, i want spa !!!!!! after we decided to go to PIHA BEACH, walk around n bbq, heard that the sands is so different, is black in colour ! sound interesting right ??!!! BUTTT my mum's friend told us the beach is not really safety, ppls found that have SHARKS appeared, OMGODNESS !!!! btw is not that scary, i thought those sharks won't came out to the sandy beach n attacked u unless u have the water activities????? they would die without water man!!! phhhiew.....
no choises, we went to cousin's house at the end~ my mum bought x-mas presents for my cousins but not for me !!! mummy where is mine???? my brother gonna get 1 for me hahhhahah, but he wants me to get him 1 too, huhhhhhhh no different la i have to spent $$$$$ wad.....i don't feel like want to spent money for this x-mas but actually i did spent heaps.....I NEEDS SANTA !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home