Sunday, December 26, 2010

-stuffs stuffs stuffs-

BOXING DAY = SHOPPING DAY !!!

went to sylvia park vf family on boxing day , wad a big sales !!! the mall is huge [ i mean compared to nz shopping mall tats huge enough haha], omg many ppls we cant even move !!! we could see SALES SALES SALES everywhere, arghhh JAY JAY n COTTON ON is so scary, ppls crushed inside the store n seeked for the stuffs they wished for, actually i've got the mood to shop inside n looked around BUTTT finally i give up! those clothes is super messy even some dropped everywhere, ppls get passed n stepped on it, don't u feel like want to shop vf this kind of situation??? my brother got some shirts from cotton on,  im quite sicked of cotton on seriously, those clothes is like all the same sometimes, but i did get 1 from it, only 1 to comfort myself haha :D  no ideas vf this top, probably u might ask me why i got it? it is because i saw a gal wore it n is nice although is so simple! i searched for it n found that is only the last 1 n tats my size ! how lucky man.....

random top from cotton on
-KITTEN SS TOP-


after heading to JUST JEANS, i saw a vest when i stepped into the store, haha tats my flavour ! ok decided to get it without hesitated.....have a quick look at the store then i quickly ran away, huuuuu finally i could take a breath !
wulala my -DENIM VEST-


we having lunch at the food court, is a chinese buffet, i like wan tan n squid n sweet n sour chicken! bro teached me how to get more foods vf small plate because we only able to get once, haha is so funny ! he got much but im little, i 've no skills >.< after i decided to shop alone to find my stuffs, went to BODY SHOP just next to the food court....no much sales at body shop, the stuffs i bought vf all no sales, but i though it was !!!

-LIQUID EYELINER-
-CHERRY BLOSSOM PERFUME-


i got my undies again at COTTON ON BODY ! i got 1 for my mum too.......the sad thing is when she went bek home n try, she told me is too huge n cant even fix ! =.='''
Almost 8.30pm , my cousin came n find me to give me a present, SUPRISE!!! awwwww so sweet ~ although the way she wrapped is so funny but tats sweet enough when u received a present from a little girl which only 9 yrs old, somemore did everythings done by herself, from buying stuffs using her own $$$ n wrapping by herself, oh yea thx a lots !



------------->






i received a necklace, 3 MARIAH CAREY'S small perfumes n a set of SNNIGGLE! thx sweetie avis~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home