Monday, January 17, 2011

-oh cabi cabi oh hottest hottest -

aha guess what , i went to a cambodian wedding dinner!!! does it look cool ??? ermmm kinda same with chinese wedding style, the differences was the songs n the foods! 1st-ly talk bout the song... for me, is quite weird>< is not really like the wedding song but is an old song haha, somemore i dun noe what the song is talking bout, ok just leave it i dun really care ==''' then talk bout the foods....ermm is quite heaps, standard was ok, if u like it then is nice, i like it tho, not everything but some aha !!! i still rmb have a weird thing happened to me, when i was eating something nice, suddenlly gt a small prawn dropped from my head to my hand then to my leg!! WHAT THE HELL is going on??? where is the prawn came from??? the whole situation was out of my depth, till now i still cant understood whr is it came from,  really doest made sense ! but i still guessing prabably is my brother grab the prawn then threw it to me, but he is not that childish wad.....haizzzzz headache >.<

present from the pretty bride
- little bear-


P/S:  i wish i can go korea, CARIBBEAN BAY in seoul !!! heard that was a fantastic water park,  it is the largest indoor/outdoor water park in the world ,covering a total area of about 242,321,000 square yards (78.2 sq mi; 202.6 km2).,  interesting !!!!
'' oh cabi cabi, oh hottest hottest
  oh cabi cabi  in crazy crazy
  oh cabi cabi oh cabi cabi
  crazy summer time !     ''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home