Wednesday, January 26, 2011

'' A new start ''

I'm looking for this kind of life so badly atm,  tiring n busying myself so i could past the time n days in a veri fast way, n it reali could help~ thx to god, i found a new job as a jewellery assistant in a mall, compared to my previous job, it is so much easier n i really enjoy, working in an air-con place, wearing pretty cloths, chit-chatting vf others....working in the morning until 6pm, went back home to having dinner vf family, watching tvb dramas n cleaning myself n stuffs until 10pm, start my internet journey n on9 until 12am, oh well is time to sleep.....n my day was end n welcoming the next morning, i felt that i have every single thing to do in an hour/mins, my time was passing so fast, i could slept well in the night without having insomia, it is a good chance for me to change my lifestyle habit to normal~ for the last 2 months, my body getting worst just because of my bad habits, i reversing my time just liike an owl, black eyes circle, pimples n everythings came to visit me, arkkk enough i'm so sick!!! my life will just back to normal n safe if i have something to do or to catch with, i enjoy the busying life, maybe i should keep in on.......

P/S: i found that DR.G bb cream was super nice n good!!! it was easier to apply on ur face n  soft, good in          moisturised , won't dried up ur skin, covered everythings annoying, made ur skin look better n smooth..... i like it, thats the best bb cream i used compared to others although it was expensive''a bit''XD~ i bought it like $42+++ i think i cant rmb, ladies u should check it out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home